CQD Button: Button
The easiest way to achieve this effect is to copy and paste a snippet of code into the HTML view of the rich-text editor. Please follow these steps:
- Place or open a new content block (or create/edit a news item, blog post, or similar)
- Below the main body area (where you type or paste your content), there are two tabs: Design and HTML
- Click HTML
- Paste this code into the main body area:
<p class="cqd-wrap">CQD Button: <a href="#" class="button">Button</a></p>
- Click "Save"
- At the top of the page, click "Preview" and check to make sure the change was successful.
- If successful, click "Publish"
Once you have the style in place, you can replace the word "Button" but be sure that you replace the word, not the class.
CQD Button with new text: Learn More
CQD Button with new text: Subscribe
CQD Button with new text: Try This